Saturday, July 5, 2014

Shower Beers

Today is almost an exact replica of yesterday. Last night wasn't a replica of thursday night. We made it out last night to Jamo's Tavern for one and I mean exactly one. No big deal. Thursday night was so much fun and I spent 5 hours cleaning out the basement so we were tired.

We still made it down to Bradford Beach around noon for lunch and the AVP volleyball tournament. Angela and John joined us later for a while. Lots of great play down at the beach today. One of my favorite Chicago Bulls, Jimmy Butler was in attendance. He's a former Marquette player so he received a nice hand.

At this point I'm hoping Butler is still with the Bulls this season. He's been mentioned in trade rumors as the Bulls attempt to acquire Carmelo Anthony. I'm just as happy if they keep the roster together and bring over Nikola Mirotic from Spain. It looks like it's going to happen and if he was in the draft this year, he probably would have been the first player overall drafted.

The Chicago Cubs traded 2 of their best pitchers to Oakland for a couple of good prospects. I still don't think they received enough but Theo Epstein has done pretty good at the tradeline so far.

Well, I'm drinking a Corona Light for my shower beer and getting
Jimmy Butler Above Me
At the Tiki Bar
ready to head down to Summerfest with Krissy. It will be our 6th and final time this year. The festival ends on sunday and by tuesday I'll start making a band wish list for 2015!


Later

No comments:

Post a Comment