Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Courtney Joins Anarchy

A sunny humid day after another rainstorm last night. Southern Wisconsin is getting besieged by mosquitoes. It's too bad we can't send some of this rain to our drought stricken states.

Germany beat Brazil 7-1 in World Cup soccer today. At first I thought it was a baseball score as I don't ever recall seeing a soccer score that high.

I had an emergency call from Coco today. It seems like the sitter at his mother's house is afraid of the new dog Chloe. All 12 pounds of the gentle beast. I had to run over there and help him walk the dog. That pretty much sums up my day. I must be having the Summerfest Blues!

More trouble in the Middle East and the stock market is all jittery again. Gone is last weeks exuberance over the solid jobs report.

I just received an email that our order of World Cup soccer shirts can't be filled. That's an awesome way to run a small business. Don't fill orders and don't get any money. Blame it on the government though!

Courtney Love is joining the cast for the final season of "Sons of Anarchy." Krissy and I never miss an episode. Apparently, Love will be playing a preschool teacher. Courtney will definitely make it interesting! She was superb in the Larry Flynt movie in 1996.

I started an organization project today to diverse myself of less paperwork to get myself more organized. The world seems to be going to hell in a handbasket today. If it is doomsday tomorrow, I want to leave behind a tidy house!

Later



No comments:

Post a Comment