Saturday, July 26, 2014

Brady Street Festival

It's not even 1pm yet and there's a good crowd already on Brady Street. The entire street is shut down with 4 stages and tons of booths. Side streets are blockaded off including ours and little Cushman four wheelers all over the place. 80's and humid today but no rain likely.

We were up early preparing and cleaning everything. I washed out my two grills really good on my neighbors property. Apparently he's a slum landlord these days as he hasn't had his lawn mowed once all year so I'm not really in the mood to give a flying crap about his feelings.

So far two politicians crews have come to our front door handing out flyers asking for our vote. We have a primary August 12th so it's nitty gritty time.

The whole neighborhood is hooting and hollering already or cranking their music. It's going to be a long, loud and rowdy night. I'm still having a sore dry throat so my remedy is simple. I won't start drinking till 4pm. Tomorrow's blog photos should be interesting. GO BRADY STREET!!!!!!!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment