Monday, April 4, 2016

Milwaukee Is A Buzzing

I've never seen Milwaukee quite like this except for maybe the Harley Celebration. Opening Day for the Brewers was today and I took Krissy to meet her friends down there just after 8am. People were partying like crazy already.

I would like to thank Milwaukee's finest traffic cop for threatening to give me a two hundred ticket while waiting out traffic by Miller Park. The guy behind me kept blasting his horn. I threatened to shove his horn you know where and he started yelling at the cops in front of me after calling me several choice names. Long story short he got a ticket for disorderly ticket. For some odd reason, he never waved back to me as we went our separate ways.

A few hours later, I'm sitting at an intersection when Bill Clinton and his entourage go by. The Wisconsin primary is tomorrow and I heard he was speaking at Turner Hall. A few hours alter I'm going by the Italian grocery a block from our house and Ted Cruz, our loser Governor and Carly Fiorina.

Then a few hours later I'm heading to Kelly's Bleachers to pick up Krissy and Sanders and Trump were speaking across the street from each other.

There was enough police and Secret Service presence to invade a small country. The Brewers lost. But most importantly, I can finally sit back in peace and watch my Cubs take on the Angels!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment