Friday, April 1, 2016

The Peeps Graveyard

All over the house I have open containers of Peeps ageing for the next week so they get nice and crispy. I've been doing that for years. Krissy actually put them neatly in a large bowl as apparently they looked like a Peeps graveyard she said.

Another rainy day. Sorry for no blog yesterday. It was one of those busy days and I never made it home until after 11pm.

I had to pay a health bill online. A time consuming endeavor made harder than it should be. I get especially ticked off when someone makes it hard for me to give them money. If you want to give me money I will always make it very easy I assure you.

The Blue Angels are flying in Key West this week. It's a great show to watch if you ever get a chance to watch them fly!

Another good jobs report released today for March. Wages even increased and naysayers have just shut their mouths for once.

Speaking of naysayers, Palin was in town today to speak on behalf of Trump. When she said he was the only one in the field with common sense the crowd actually laughed according to news reports. Maybe her 5 minutes is actually up and it's long overdue!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment