Monday, April 18, 2016

The Dreaded Tax Deadline

I'll admit that I waited until the last minute to do my taxes. I meant to do them over the weekend but was too busy but I should have started them weeks ago. Luckily I had Krissy for some help. For about one hour there I would actually vote for Ted Cruz if I even remotely thought that I could do my taxes on a simple postcard. Show it to me Ted but I doubt you can do it. In fact, the only item on your Senate resume is obstruction and doing nothing.

To do my taxes I had to go through a drawer of passwords and logons to obtain some information or use my tax service. Someday I'll have to organize that mess. I know most of my basic ones by memory.

Coco has a guitar recital tomorrow. He gave us a preview tonight and he's doing well. Going to bed now. Doing taxes is tiring!

Good night and may you all get a refund!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment