Saturday, September 6, 2014

A Yardbird Afternoon

It turned out to be a gorgeous day. Had a nice run with Coco to start it off. He started Tae Kwon Do today so I dropped him off at noon for that. No phone calls yet so I'm assuming no broken bones.

Going to drive down to Illinois tomorrow with Coco. Going to watch the Bears opener with my dad. Hopefully the season will start off right!

Kmart is officially off my shopping list. They came out with a wiseass christmas commercial already this week. I hope they go under and out of business as that's how much that bothers me. Let people enjoy the seasons.

Krissy went to the farmers market today then we spent the afternoon grilling out. A bunch of yardbird bbq style along with a pork center loin grilled to perfection along with some onions and green beans.

I hope everybody is enjoying their weekend. We're heading down to Duke's on Water. Gotta love one buck tappers until 9pm!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment