Friday, September 19, 2014

Charlie Hunnam As Bond Perhaps

A gorgeous sunny fall day and we broke 70 degrees. We'll be going to the Comedy Cafe later tonight for a birthday party. It should be great fun.

Happy Birthday to Jen who is Krissy's sister. We'll be going out to Cedarburg tomorrow to celebrate with her.

I received an email from Blake Shelton the other day. I was feeling kind of special until I saw that he was plugging Pizza Hut. It looked like a regular normal email.

The Scottish vote is in and they will remain part of the United Kingdom. For such a monumental vote only 84% of eligible voters turned out for the vote. I'm not sure what it would take to get 100% of voters off their asses. I couldn't live under my dad's roof if I didn't vote the first time I was eligible as a kid in college. He made my mom come pick me up from campus and drive me to my hometown to vote. I have never missed one.

We finally caught up on the first two episodes of Sons of Anarchy last night. It's the 7th and final season and all the hoopla didn't go to waste. Exciting scene after exciting scene. We even watched the interviews afterwards with lead actor Charlie Hunnam.

Hunnam is a very interesting guy in real life. His father was a real gangster in England where he grew up. Hunnam is also a hard working screenwriter in addition to acting. His British accent is covered up fairly well with his portrayal of Jax Teller. I'm making an early bet that this guy will get strong consideration for the next James Bond if Daniel Craig retires from the role in the next 10-12 years. He's a natural fit and you heard it here first!

Later


No comments:

Post a Comment