Sunday, August 24, 2014

A Foam Party at Buffett

I knew it would be an interesting day when the Jehovah's Witnesses cornered me in my backyard as I packing up the beer cooler. For some reason they had a strange look on their face as they gave me their literature. Yes sir Jimmy Buffett, there's a fine line between saturday night and sunday warning.

The weather people were off a bit. It rained from 2-4pm but then it cleared up nicely. Some very nice people from Minnesota let us stand under their tent for a while.

It was good to see Cindy and Joe again. My niece Deanna was working a bear booth and sold John a beer. A big kudos to John and Angela for all their kindness yesterday.

Krissy lost her I-Phone at Alpine Valley so pictures are a bit limited.

Someone brought an old yellow fire truck. As we walked by it the ladder went out and a foam party started. I'm never shocked at what you see at a Jimmy Buffett concert. The amount of work that people put into fun before the concert has taken a life of it's own.
Thank you once again Mr. Jimmy Buffett. You are LEGENDARY!

Later


Krissy and Angela with Superman
My Goofball

John Drinking Old School Schlitz
Foam Party

More Foam

A Foamy Bird
Old School Fire Engine
Dropping the Foam





Even More Foam
Calm Before the Storm


No comments:

Post a Comment