Saturday, August 9, 2014

Pike Lake

Another beautiful day. Sunny and in the 70's so we'll be picking up Coco and heading out to Pikes Lake today to meet up with friends.

Hawaii had their first hurricane in 22 years. That's a pretty good stretch but ironically they have another major storm right behind that one.

The Chicago Bears won their first preseason game yesterday. The offense looked good as expected. The regular season will be here before we know it.

A big welcome to Italy for viewing my blog yesterday. That makes 22 awesome countries that have visited it so far!

Tiger Woods is still having back problems and playing some pretty miserable golf to his standards. A lot of people are writing him off but I wouldn't. Guys like him eventually learn the adjustments they need and come roaring back!

Speaking of Tigers, a lady in India was on a boat when a Tiger swam onto her boat and killed her. I'm not sure if this is one of the tigers that was eating people that I wrote about earlier this year.

Pike Lake is part of the Kettle Moraine State Forest. It was formed by a glacier years ago to my understanding. Supposedly they have a great trail to hike so I'm looking forward to it.  I won't be complaining about mosquitos today. I'll take them over tigers anyday!

Later

Moved the Bar Again

No comments:

Post a Comment