Saturday, August 23, 2014

Meet Us In Margaritaville Tonight

Visibility is less than a quarter mile this morning. Krissy and I saw the fog roll in last night just before it got dark as we were sitting on the back deck. I woke up this morning and all the windows are fogged up. High humidity outside with the a/c on will do that.

It's going to be a sticky day today. I'm packing extra shirts for the concert. Still a chance of rain in the early afternoon but dry for the concert.

The Bears didn't play well last night. That's what preseason is for so I'm not overly concerned.

A big hearty welcome to Zimbabwe as they become the 23rd country to visit the blog. Thanks for your support.

If anyone wants to go to Jimmy Buffett tonight at the last minute don't be shy. Ticket scalpers are pretty reasonable and abundant every year for Jimmy. Half the time I go I don't have tickets beforehand. Krissy is looking for ours as we speak.

We're trying to leave before noon. John and Angela are picking us up. I still need ice. My sister Cindy will be there along with brother in-law Joe. Plus I always run into people I know. Plenty of pics on tomorrow's blog that's for sure. Gotta run now. Today,  5 O'Clock happy hour is 1pm!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment