Thursday, August 7, 2014

Happy Hour App

A beautiful mid 70's day. Nothing but sunshine. I'm starting to worry how the temps will play out in September. I don't want to worry about how many days I have left for flip flops and shorts but the thought has crossed my mind.

Taking off for the State Fair around 4pm I've been told. Local favorites playing tonight besides the Whiskey Belles are the Boogie Men and King Solomon. Tropics at the Fair is my favorite bar at the fairgrounds. Wisconsin's State Fair is a bit different than most fairs from other states that I've been to. Should be a good time tonight!

Author James Patterson wrote an opinion piece for CNN today regarding Amazon. He sells a lot of books and maybe he should leave it at that. I had to read it three times to figure out what he was talking about. I thought maybe it was just me but reading the comments section a lot of people felt that way.

The Kevin love trade to Cleveland seems to be a done deal now. It had to be the worst kept secret in sports.

Key West has a new app for visitors and locals alike. It's called the Happy Hour App and it costs 99 cents. It connects you with updated happy hour specials at over 70 bars and restaurants. I'm wondering if other cities are following suit or maybe they exist and I don't know about them.

I'm famous for having very few apps on my phone. I've never actually bought one. I just use the ones that come with the phone and I actually paid full price for the very first IPhone when it came out on the market. I will get this one before I go to the Conch Republic again. Finally, something truly necessary and useful!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment